January 2. I am standing at my desk working when I see you run by me at top speed with a guitar in each hand. I think you and Dad must have been practicing because about 10 minutes later you both came back and wowed me with a great performance.
Dance party!
Sunday Polo match.
Daddy picked you up from school one day and when you came in the house you were beaming with pride telling me that you had your first loose tooth.
Tooth Fairy pouch.
You got a $2 bill for your first tooth. I took you to Target and you picked out a jar of glitter and some unicorn erasers.
You are a creature of habit. You like things to be consistent and predictable. I can't blame you. I'm the same way.
The funniest thing to me recently is your morning breakfast choice. You eat a spoon of peanut butter dipped in flaxseeds, a bowl of Total, and a cup of hot chocolate. Every day. And I'm thrilled with your choices. I don't even mind the hot chocolate since you're otherwise eating very healthy and you don't complain that I mix it up very weak on the chocolate.
Look who came to visit!
We surprised Grandma and Grandpa with tickets to see a live production of The Wizard of Oz.
It was a really good show, though you weren't a big fan of the witch or the wizard. You did really like the munchkins though!
Mrs. Marron shared some pictures from school recently so some of these are a little older but still worth sharing.
Harvesting radishes from the garden. This got you eating radishes really well for awhile, which I was thrilled about.
Ugly sweater day.
Pajama day.
Straw activities with your 2nd grade reading buddies.
Guest reader Mrs. Fisher.
Measuring.

































No comments:
Post a Comment