And ladybugs too.
The mug you use for hot chocolate seemed to have a few cracks in it so I told you we were going to go pick out a new one. We probably spent at least 30 minutes evaluating all the mug options and narrowing down the best choices before finally settling on a butterfly mug (the black and white one in the back of the photo). Even though I don't always want to spend the time it takes, I do adore how you weigh out all the choices before settling on what you want.
First swim of the season!
First field trip! We went to the McCallum Theater to see Emily Brown and The Thing.
You have been working on your Illustory book that you got for your birthday. When you have all the pages filled out we will mail it off and they will turn it into a real book for you to keep.
You have the whole story planned, now it's just a matter of filling out the pages and illustrations.
Delivering place mats to the residents at Atria Senior Living.
Reading to your friends.
This is what happens when I ask you to put on your own sunscreen.
School egg hunt.
All dressed up to have a tea party at Amanda's Tea Room. You've been asking me to take you here for awhile, so I surprised you by inviting Reagan and Emmy to join us during spring break. We had so much fun!
You were asking me one day how performers sometimes spin in a circle and change costumes while on stage. I explained to you how their costumes are specially made for that purpose and gave you some ideas of how they might do that. You were still mulling this over days later when you came to me and wanted to try it on your own using one of your grass skirts.

































No comments:
Post a Comment