July didn't seem all that eventful until I started looking through my pictures and realized all the big changes. We started out by upgrading your bedroom with some fun wallpaper!
Early mornings at the beach.
Custom handmade welcome sign, in hopes that people will stop sneaking up to the kitchen door.
Homemade clock!
Super fun visit with the Klevens and our first chance to meet Baby Carmen! They are all staying at nearby Guemes Island so we got to visit a new place as well!
Mommy-Daughter hike.
New coordinating shirts.
My birthday presents finally arrived!!!! Out with the old....
....in with the new! When Dad told you that I wanted appliances for my birthday you didn't think that was very exciting, but holy moley it's the best thing I could imagine right now.
No more smelly basement and no more sitting on the floor to unload the washing machine!
Upper deck furniture arrived.
The day you served all our meals. Pancakes for breakfast.
Egg salad for lunch, which you made 100% on your own. And nachos for dinner, but I didn't get a picture.
New school supplies, backpack, and clothes.
You have started making me little gifts on random days and it's so sweet. I love your big heart.
The day the tree came down! Now we can actually see out our front windows. Good riddance!
Working on your Halloween costume. You decided you wanted to be Hedwig at least 6 months ago.
Best unexpected quote this month: "cock and bull adventure"
As you were nearing the end of The Unicorn Quest books, you told me it seemed like it was going to be the end of the series, "because I don't think they're going to get into another cock and bull adventure right at the end of the story." You totally made my day right then and there.






































No comments:
Post a Comment