July! What a fun month this has been! We kicked it off with a family ice cream outing.
For the 4th of July we visited The Whidbey Institute for hiking with my friend Lis and her husband. We were especially loving this labyrinth.
Fun at the beach.
Dad and I were graced with the opportunity to meet your Narreator Zin.
And why not close out the month with some cat pictures?
We are in the market for new carpet. Ares did his part by trying out all the samples.
At one point recently, you were supposed to be cleaning your room. I walk in to see how it's going. Overall looking pretty good.
Me: "That looks like some doll hair sticking out under the closet door. If I go open the closet is a pile of toys going to come tumbling out?"
K: *eyes wide*
Me: "How about I give you 15 minutes to make sure?"
No comments:
Post a Comment