Today was your first day of 4th grade! Your teacher this year is Mrs. Hofius and you are off to a great start. We got to have a sneak peek of your classroom yesterday evening at Popsicles with the Principal. I know you were anxious to find out who some of your classmates would be so this was a good chance to see some familiar names and ease your nerves a bit. Plus, you can't go wrong with popsicles!
This morning you were still a little nervous, but I think excitement really won out in the end.
And after school we continued our First Day of School Tea Party tradition and I got to hear all about it.
Your only homework was to find a way to cool off (it was hot today!) so you chose to stand in the bathtub and dump a cup of water over yourself.
And of course, here is your annual interview. I know you have grown a LOT this summer, but for some reason it seems even more obvious to me in these videos.
I think it's going to be a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment