We got this postcard in the mail earlier this week, welcoming you to the Jackrabbit class.
For the record, this is you, still asleep in Mommy & Daddy's bed 10 minutes before we need to leave for school. Typical Kinley. You would NEVER sleep this late on a weekend. I finally gave in and just woke you up.
Pre-K means you move to a new building this year. You are also staying for full days now, which has left me feeling a little lost and, okay I'll admit it, I've cried. More than once.
This is your teacher Ms. Thanthirege. Mrs. Greenberg is on leave right now but we are excited to meet her when she returns.
You had a great first day and didn't want to leave when I came to pick you up.
First day of school interview.



I forgot, the "bus book" you mentioned in the video was Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! by Mo Willems. Apparently a big hit!
ReplyDelete