On to our hotel, loving the view.
Early morning exploring.
Pool time! We were totally loving this "sand pool."
A little shopping....
Waimea Canyon.
Napali Coast.
Twinsies! After a long day we curled up in our robes and lounged away the remainder of the evening in our room. While snuggling on the bed together you told me, "I feel like we're sisters instead of you're my mom." I loved that.
Poipu Beach Park.
You were excited to see two schools of fish while snorkeling and two monk seals basking in the sun.
Shave ice! This was the first year I've let you have your own and not have to share with me.
2nd rainbow sighting.
Hanging out watching the hula dancers.
Sunrise!
Playing with the camera settings on my phone.
Family photo, then wind happened.
Daddy-Daughter Day visit to the north shore. Lighthouse visit.
Hanalei Bay.
Kinley vs. wave.
More shave ice.
Mommy-Daughter Time on the coastline walking trail.
Attempted family hike. As the road turned from pavement to gravel to dirt we started getting more and more skeptical. When we parked the car in the middle of nowhere it seemed suspicious.
The deserted beach was beautiful. But by the time we finally found the trail, we discovered that we were likely going to get stranded if the tide came in and ultimately decided to abandon the hike altogether.
You were disappointed that things didn't go according to plan, so you consoled yourself by moon-walking on the beach.
Back at the sand pool.
Who knew you could snorkel in 4 inches of water?
Last day for shave ice!
Family beach time.
This year more than ever I was SO in need of a vacation. I am so thankful for these trips and for the opportunity for us to spend great quality time together as a family. I 💛 Hawaii.




































No comments:
Post a Comment