You worked all summer on building a seaside town out of boxes. When it was complete, you wrote a story and used your peg dolls to set up scenes for each page. We took pictures and typed the story and put the whole thing together into a PDF file. You worked so hard on this and were so proud. I surprised you by having the whole thing bound into a book to keep.
Our little poet.
Science project.
This one was an overnight project!
Just finishing up this 700+ page book. No big deal.
Testing our popsicle stick bridges.
I love your excitement in this picture.
Tada! I was pretty impressed with this project. I never would have guessed it would hold this much. We may have been able to put on a few more books, but I will admit that it broke shortly after this picture.
Wallpaper, anyone?
I am loving how it turned out.
Beach day!
Prepping chocolate chip cookies for your Back to School Party.
Building Triwizard Tournament mazes for Harry Potter Club.
You have been wanting to do this science project ALL summer. Since the summer is coming to an end I finally caved and bought Skittles.
It was certainly a pretty (and tasty) experiment.
Back to School Party agenda.
All ready for the party.
Issuing tardy slips.
Backpack Relay Race
First Day of School Signs
Writing Contest
Math Secret Code
Yummy baked oatmeal! I found this recipe earlier this summer and we have been making it almost every week!
Soapmaking Doodle Crate. This was so much fun that I saved the supplies and we might just buy more to do it again!

































No comments:
Post a Comment