8 years old and full of life, love, and imagination! You now stand 4ft 7.5in tall and I can officially hug you without bending down.
You want to be an author, editor, librarian, teacher, and designer when you grow up, though I would say you are mostly focused on the author/editor at this time.
Here are a few of your favorite things:
Books: Harry Potter and The Land of Stories series
Colors: light blue, highlighter yellow, and violet
Food: quesadillas
Dessert: (non-dairy) ice cream bars
Animals: deer
Activity: reading
Writing Project: The Potters: Dumbledore's Lost Pensieve (When we finished the Harry Potter series you were so sad that I suggested you write your own story of what you think would happen after the series completion. You have been working so hard on this project and you are so proud. You want it to be a surprise for me, but I can't wait to read it when it's complete.)
As usual, we did a little photo shoot in honor of your birthday. Here are some of my favorites.















No comments:
Post a Comment