We are buying a house! We went back to the Palm Springs area over the weekend and spent a day looking at houses. We made an offer yesterday and as of this evening, we have an agreement. I don't think it will feel really real until I have a set of keys in my hand so I'm announcing this with some hesitation at this point, but we are very excited. Here are just a few pictures. I'm going to pass on sharing pictures of all the bedrooms and bathrooms because, well, they're pretty typical bedrooms and bathrooms and right now they just have someone else's stuff in them anyway.
We plan to keep our apartment for at least another year and just visit some weekends and maybe random weeks here and there for now. We'll let you stay in your current preschool for the next school year and give Daddy time to figure out what's going to work for his job. And largely, we wanted to take some time to get to know the area better before we give up our apartment.






No comments:
Post a Comment