Thursday, March 28, 2013

Your Due Date!


Yes, today was your due date, but I’m so glad you decided to come early.  I don’t think I could have waited this long to meet you and, let’s face it, pregnancy was not my favorite thing.  Johnathon asked me a few days ago if, despite everything I’ve been through since your arrival, I was feeling better or worse than I did pregnant.  And without hesitation my answer was better, much better.  Considering I’m not only recovering from a major surgery, but have also gotten next to no sleep, broken out in a rash that covered my entire midsection, have inflammation around my incision, and had severe pain in one area of the incision for many days, that should give you some idea of how I was feeling pregnant.
To celebrate you, we also had your newborn pictures taken today.  We had a photographer come to the apartment and transform our living room into a mini studio and she snapped away for almost 2 hours.  You did such a great job, but you were beat when she left.  I can’t wait to see the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment